Thursday, May 12, 2005

May 12

Well, things got pretty crazy these past couple days as some issues came up with the kitchen cabinetry and electric system. Although things got a little stressful for me, I am glad to be at this phase of the project. This should conclude any areas which I planned to upgrade and from here I hope to just sit and watch it all come together. But then another little, recurring problem surfaced: the plumber got confused (or did not have the current plans) and accidentally plumbed the powder room as the laundry room, and the laundry room as the powder room. Thanks to my wonderful agent Karie Rolen, this problem is being resolved.

I WILL take some pictures tomorrow and will post here. The exterior of the house has not changed much this past week and the pictures of the wiring and piping is nothing too exciting – or worth posting. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some good pictures. Until then…

No comments: