Friday, December 28, 2007

 
Our parents - L to R; Tom, Linda, Bob and Dorothy

Well, it has been a busy week and it will continue to be this next week as well. My folks left last night on the train while Stacie's folks arrived yesterday morning. Like I said in an earlier post, I have taken some videos but I just havent uploaded them yet. I will...

While my folks were here, we were able to install the woodstove in the cabin so it is operative. Also, we installed a front door. Now the cabin can hold its heat much better. I couldn't have done it without the help of my Dad and Donovan. Thank you!




I spoke to our pal Rick and he was able to get out the hospital and return home before Xmas. His family from the westside (of WA) came over and spent Xmas with them in Wenatchee. So now he is home resting and recovering. Thats good news!

I will update again this weekend - with video!
Thanks,
Eric

Posted by Picasa

No comments: