Friday, December 07, 2007

This weekend

I am ready for the weekend and I hope to get some things done at the cabin. The weather will be cold but clear so I am excited. I am going to run out tonight to help revive Allison's computer and if I have time I will install the two 1'x3' windows... and prepare for tomorrow'e early start.
I also received a email from a YouTube viewer who apparently has been checking out the cabin's progress. He wrote:
This is better than HGTV. Keep them coming!! I'm planning to do the same thing in New Mexico this spring and your story is giving me inspiration.
Ken

How cool...
See ya! E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very cool that he responded, I enjoy the video's as well. Just wish I could come visit Stacie, I sure miss that girly. Keep the video's coming, I love them!!