Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday.. and a loss

I hit the cabin for a few hours today and got home in time for the kick off. I worked on the electrical again today and had a nice, warm fire. I am not sure why, but I am beat today.

You may remember earlier this year I had my weather station live on Weather Underground..? After checking out some local weather stations on the site, I found Daniel and Patti's site. They have a beautiful ranch just up the road from us and we have exchanged emails here and there about our horses, weather, or whatever.

Anyways, Daniel and Patti lost a horse this weekend after a trip home from the vet. Quinn had some minor teeth issues but after clearing the vet Quinn passed on the way home. As you can imagine, this was very traumatic for Daniel and Patti.

Please keep them in mind and pray for a healthly recovery!
Since next weekend is Hockey Day in Canada (and my house), I I am not going to the cabin. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: