Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring is finally here...

Today is the first day of spring and I am happy. I did not take this picture but I thought it was cool enough to share since it is spring now.

Stacie and Erica arrived safely in Wenatchee this morning via Amtrak. They will be spending the next few days with Gpa Bob and Gma Dorothy - and will also get to see Uncle Bob. Unfortunately I remained behind.... some one needs to feed and water the horses, and cats.

I won't be alone.... because my folks will be here this weekend. They are bringing Gunnar and Paige home from a visit with the grandparents. So, I get to hang with my folks this weekend. We dont have anything planned except some Hockey Night in Canada! With only a 10 games or less left in the regular season, teams are positioning themselves for the playoffs. And anything can happen.

I will post a video or something this weekend.. bye!

1 comment:

rickandsue said...

GO PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!! THE CUP IS THEIRS, THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!