Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's been a week?


I find it hard to believe that it has been a week since my last posting. Last weekend's weather turned to crap on Saturday and Sunday so that pretty much cancelled all of our plans of being outdoors. No horses, no cabin, no nothing... except plenty of hockey.

Erica went to 2-night, 3-day camp in Glacier Park earlier this week and she took some pictures. I will let you know when she updates her blog with the pictures.

Fishing season is upon us and I am getting ready to hit the rivers. Patrick recently got some casting pointers over in Bozeman and he too is itching to fishing. Of course, Robbin (pictured above) is also anxious. Plans are in the works to have a fishing expedition out here in early June. I will keep everyone posted as things move forward.

I will post again this weekend... Go Wings!

No comments: