Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday

Are we ready to hit the river yet? I am anxious to dust off the fly rod and hop holes along a quiet stream. ahhhh


Today's agenda is quite simple for a sunny Sunday. I NEED to wrap up the floor plans and get them sent off tomorrow. I have already written an 8-page narration to accompany the plans so hopefully our ideas and wants are clear. We'll see.

After that, Erica and I are going to work the horses and throw some saddles on them. It has been a few months since they saddles on them so its time they are reminded how they feel.

Finally, there are a couple games on this afternoon that I cannot miss..!
Capitals vs Flyers (preview)
Sharks vs Flames (preview)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you spent more time working on your plans and less time B.S'ing at breakfast at Julies, you could have that stuff done! Oh, by the way, did I say tks for breakfast??

-might see you again soon, and then again, it might be a long time.

SJM