Friday, May 23, 2008

No Spin Zone


I received a crazy comment and a loud phone call from a whacked-out Pens fan - and they didn't appreciate this site. In fact, this lunatic even claimed this site as theirs! Well, this person was Stacie and she didn't approve of the Enzyte ad (see post below) - or even the dominating Red Wing support materials.. so, here you go.. this one is for you Stacie.

Believe it or not, I am very glad the Pens made it to the Finals. I think Crosby and Malkin are the second best duo on ice - aside from Datsyuk and Zetterberg (of course). This series has even been claimed by some news writers as the best possible match up in Stanley Cup history. Either way, we will be partying hard here and cheering the whole time. As for me, I am rooting for the Wings but will proud for the Pens if they can win.

Who do you think is going to win? Take a second and answer the poll at the top of the menu!

UPDATE: You know, I am sure Stacie would love this platform to cheer on her team. So, she will also be posting here her feelings and view about the series. You know: point - counter-point. Lets roll.... Stay tuned for more. Go Wings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR GOING DOWN!!!!!! Mom I hate to say this but the Redwings have
more experience & skills that the
pens do! though they have good
forwards then again WE DO TOO!
erica

Anonymous said...

Well little darling, when the penguins win you will wish you were on my side. But it's ok because the Penguins have Sydney...and he has more skills than any red wing. HE IS THE NEXT GREAT ONE! Those who vote for the Wings are in the same category as Yankee fans...vote for the dream team.. .geez...LOSERS!
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Mom,
I've been thinking lately I
can't make my mind if I want the Redwings to win or pens to win the
cup. I'm on both sides......??????
GO BOTH!!!!
LOVE,
ERICA