Monday, June 02, 2008

Is Tonight the Night?


The Cup will be present in the Joe (Lewis Arena) tonight and the Wings are hoping to get the final win (and the Cup) in front of a home crowd. I am feeling really good about tonight but I do not want to spoil anything by overlooking the Pens attempt to get back in the series. Like I said last week - if the Wings win (Game 4) and return home for Game 5 - the Cup is theirs. The Wings don't lose at home. It is the Stanley Cup Finals and ANYTHING can happen. Let's just hope for a good game!

What does Stacie think? "I think the Penguins is going to kick some butt and Crosby is going to be p*ssed."

Bring it on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh was that an intense game or what? It had me more on the edge of my seat that the horror flick we saw earlier!

Eric said...

Yes, what an ending... an upset but I am glad to see the Pens get a big one on the road. Tomorrow night is going to be a great game!
Eric