Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cabin Update!

HD Video


This weekend kept us busy.. later Saturday morning after I finished the floors, Stacie and I went and loaded up 50+ bales of hay - then came home and went quad'ing to Ashley Lake. The spent a cool evening by the fire with the horses. Today we slept in then went to town for lunch and things. We also visited our neighbor/friends in Marion, Jack and Shea, and to check out their SIP (Structural Insulated Panel) system house. We have been planning on building our house with SIPS but I think I changed my mind. After visiting with Jack and Shea, I think it may not be worth the extra cost because of labor and budget challenges. So back to the drawing board..? The good news is that we will not be forced to find a (rare) SIP contractor now... and we will save money.
More later!

No comments: