Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where did everyone go?


Hello everyone... yes, we are still alive out here. I did not get much video or pictures of this past weekend so I have nothing to post. Just words I guess.
This past weekend Stacie was off so we decided to stay at the cabin again. I spent Saturday spraying the roadsides, entrances and park with roundup to kill noxious weeds. Stacie came out to meet me later in the day and we just chilled. Brought a pizza back from the Railline Tavern in Marion and had a picnic at the park. Then we returned to the cabin for some front porch sitting... then lights out.

Another thing that is news-worthy is that a friend Cody has been coming out to ride Brady. Brady is the black/white gelding we picked up last fall. Besides my quick ride/hop around the round pen, he had not been ridden by us yet. Since Cody was experienced in breaking horses, he did not have a problem getting on him. Brady has been broke - he is just not used to riders right now. Cody and Brady are doing well. Cody has been out twice and each visit has been on Brady at least an hour. Progress... ahhh.

Thats about all we have been up to. If I remember I will post a vid of Cody on Brady...!

E

No comments: